From Fox News, the Marquis Los Cabos resort in Baja California Sur, Mexico is now offering a $1,000 Popsicle made from 24 ct. gold flakes and Tequilas Premium Clase Azul Ultra—a premium liquor that goes for $1,500 a bottle. You can enjoy the gold-laced ice pop as you're lounging by the pool.
Sounds insanely rarified, but with a little Google digging, many other fantasy foods emerge. Nino's Bellissima restaurant in NYC serves pizza laden with creme fraiche, caviar, lobster, and a little wasabi for $1,000.
The Merchant Hotel in Belfast, Ireland serves a $1,400 Mai Tai made from an extremely rare bottle of Wray and Nephew Rum.
NYC's Serendipity serves the Grand Opulence Sundae made with the following ingredients: Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream infused with Madagascar vanilla; 23K edible gold leaf; Amedei Porceleana, the world's most expensive chocolate, as well as the rare Chuao chocolate, made from cocoa beans harvested by the Caribbean Sea on the coast of Venezuela; candied fruits from Paris, gold dragets, truffles and Marzipan Cherries; and finally, topped with Grand Passion Caviar, a dessert caviar made of salt-free American Golden caviar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades